Are you a law librarian seeking a wonderful part-time opportunity? This might be the perfect job for you! AccuFile, Inc., a professional Library services firm, has an immediate need for a part-time (5 hrs/week), experienced Law Librarian in the Worcester area. The solo Law Librarian performs a wide range of duties in support of the Firm’s attorney’s and on-site library. The right candidate will also have the opportunity for 5-10 hours of virtual work!
** This is a great opportunity for someone looking for great paying, part-time work! **
Responsibilities include: all aspects of managing the law library including legal research and reference assistance. The ideal candidate must be a hands on and highly organized individual.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Working knowledge of principles and procedures of professional library work
• Library operational functions to include rectifying and processing vendor invoices, inter-library loan duties, checking in library material
• Updating databases, spreadsheets, etc.
• Provide skilled legal and non-legal research using traditional and electronic resources
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
• MLS degree (or working towards one) with law library experience or JD required
• Previous professional library experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, other library software as needed
To be considered for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Karen Gatteny at firstname.lastname@example.org