LibGig, a national leader in library staffing, is seeking a part-time Library Assistant for a position at a national law firm’s Pittsburg, PA office. This position works approximately 10-15 hours per week on-site doing a variety of duties. The main focus of this job is looking for someone who can open, check in and route library materials, create books cards, complete library invoice forms.
- Open, check-in and route library materials;
- Create book cards;
- Complete library invoice forms;
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals;
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections;
- Sorting and checking in mail.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution;
- Experience working in a law firm performing required duties;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Client-focused service orientation
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/E2bWD1
LibGig – LAC Group