The Donohue Group, Inc. (DGI) has an opening for an experienced Korean language cataloger to work on an on-call basis in our Windsor, CT office or remotely.
Duties: Perform original and/or copy cataloging on a variety of Korean language materials in print and non-print formats.
- MLS (ALA accredited) or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English and Korean.
- Familiarity and recent experience in the following areas: original and copy cataloging of Korean language materials, RDA, AACR2, LC classification, LCSH, OCLC and SkyRiver searching and MARC editing.
- Adherence to varying project deadlines and ability to maintain effective communication with DGI project manager(s) as needed.
- For remote work, must have computer with newer operating system and reliable high-speed Internet connection, and be experienced with working in a Windows environment.
Compensation: Will vary, depending on client project criteria. No benefits.
Contact: Email cover letter and resume to Pat McCurdy-Crescimanno, MLS, Manager, Business Development, The Donohue Group, Inc. at [email protected].
Address: The Donohue Group, Inc., 41 Mechanic Street, Windsor, CT 06095.