Rodgers Memorial Library is seeking a part-time, Library Assistant. This is a part-time (16-24 hours per week) year-round position required to work one or two evenings a week with at least one Saturday/month. The position will be subject to a six-(6)-month probationary work period.
- Performs normal circulation duties/tasks
- Circulates and re-shelves library materials
- Answers phone
- Provides direct patron service
- Other duties as assigned
- Some post secondary coursework required. BA/BS preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Computer and organizational skills
Applicants must possess the willingness to learn new skills. Must have good judgment and show initiative. Must be able to push or pull carts, do a moderate amount of bending, squatting, lifting (up to 40 lbs.), stretching and standing for extended periods of time.
Closing Date: September 15, 2018 or until position is filled
Salary: $11.50 to start, 16-24 hours per week.
To Apply: Send resume with references and a letter of interest:
Linda Pilla, Library Director, [email protected]