Application/Admission: Please fill out the following application. Admission will be made on a “rolling admissions” basis. Notification of acceptance will be expedited, and admission will be closed as soon as all slots are filled. **SPACE IS LIMITED** If all slots are filled, you may be put on a waiting list if you request.
Cost: $800 for 3 days, including lodging, all meals & materials, due by July 15th. A discount of $50 is offered if you apply and pay by May15th.
- 15 or more years in libraries, professionals, paralibrarians, Friends or Trustees are invited to apply
- Must be a NELA Member by July 15, 2018.
- Ability to fully participate in the program, including 3-day residency.
- Interest in continuing as a community of library practice in New England
- Prior participation in NELLS is NOT required, though NELLS graduates are welcome.