Website Walpole Town Library
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of the library in conformity with Trustee policies and municipal and state law and regulations.
· Master’s degree in library science from an institution accredited by the American Library Association
· 2-3 years of experience in a Library setting
· Previous supervisory experience, including both employees and volunteers
· Demonstrated library management and leadership experience with financial and planning responsibilities.
· Ability to interact effectively with staff, patrons, the Board of Trustees, Town leadership and peers in the library community
· Knowledge of current resources, programs and services available to libraries and how to implement those resources
· Experience with digital media including social media, web design and maintenance
· Ability to configure, use and maintain an Integrated Library System and online catalog (e.g. KOHA).
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
· Commensurate with background & experience. $38K-$43K plus generous benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to DirectorSearch@walpoletownlibrary.org