Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the next New England Library Association annual conference. We are planning another great year for attendee-exhibitor connections in the exhibit hall!
Why Exhibit at NELA?
We expect attendance of approximately 600 to 700. About 65% work in public libraries, 25% in academic libraries, 10% work in other settings.
- Talk to buyers. 86% of NELA attendees control buying or influence purchasing decisions. Nearly half are final decision-makers.
- Find new customers who do not attend national conferences. 56% have never been to ALA and 42% have not attended PLA.
- Enjoy a sensible show schedule with exclusive exhibit times as well as games and refreshments to drive traffic to the Exhibit Hall.
- Promote your business. Your exhibit fee includes a link from your listing on NELA’s web site to your own.
- Collect the attendee list for post-show promotion. Just leave a business card with show staff after the show closes and the list will be emailed to you.
There is still room available in the exhibit hall, and we are finalizing a list of sponsorship opportunities. Stay tuned for more information here as it becomes available.
- Exhibit hall layout
- Exhibit Hall Space Availability
- Rules and regulations
- Sponsorship opportunities
Please direct questions to the Conference Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.