The call for presentations is now closed. We are in the process of reviewing submissions and expect to be in contact with all submitters by May 15. Thank you for your interest!
Planning for NELA’s 2014 Annual Conference is underway! This year’s conference theme is: Be Bold. Libraries in the Center Ring.
In order to complete this form, you will need the following information:
- A title and description for your presentation
- Contact and biographical information for each speaker
- A photo for each speaker
- An estimate of speaker expenses for non-New England librarians
- A/V and room setup requirements
- For authors, a list of books that you would like to be added to the onsite conference book sale
Please note: This form may not work properly if you are using Google Chrome as your browser.