What is taught?
The curriculum covers the following areas:
- getting to know your leadership style
- interpersonal communication
- presentation skills
- managing differences
- risk taking
- the library within the community
- using power and influence
- understanding libraries as organizational systems
- transforming libraries
- the leader as a catalyst for change
- the leader’s role as coach and mentor
- achieving your potential
Attendees develop an action plan for their future commitments.
A spreadsheet of past participants is available here.
For more information about NELLS, contact your state representative or a NELLS Co-Chair.
South Windsor Public Library
South Windsor, CT
413-323-5925, ext 113